Skip to main content

Pet Passports


How do I get a Pet Passport in Allington?

Pet Passports can only be issued by an OV (Official Veterinarian) registered vet. Allington clients who need a Pet Passport should call ahead to ensure they get an appointment with the branch’s OV.

They can advise on the best parasite treatment and answer any questions you may have.

Our nurses can also offer travel clinics to help with parasite control and other travel issues.