Skip to main content

Pet Passports


How do I get a Pet Passport in Borough Green ?

Pet Passports can only be issued by an OV (Off icial Veterinarian). If you need a Pet Passport at our Borough Green branch you should phone ahead to ensure this service is available.

Several of our vets at Pennard Vets Borough Green are OV (Official Veterinarian) registered, allowing them to issue Pet Passports. Please call ahead to ensure an appointment with an OV. They can advise on the best parasite treatment and answer any questions you may have.

Pennard Vets nurses at Borough Green run travel clinics if you need assistance preparing your parasite control for your pet.