Skip to main content

Pet Passports


How do I get a Pet Passport in Langley Park?

Pet Passports are issued by an OV (Official Veterinarian) registered vet. If you need to get a Pet Passport from our branch in Langley Park, call ahead to ensure you get an appointment with an OV. They or our nurses can help you with any questions you might have about travelling abroad with a pet.