Skip to main content

Pet travel clinics


Are you going abroad with your pet?

Our nurses at Sevenoaks can offer travel clinics for times when you need assistance preparing parasite control for your pet.

If you also need a Pet Passport, please call ahead to ensure you get an appointment with an OV (Official Veterinarian) who can issue these.