Skip to main content

Pet Passports


What do I need to do before I take my pet abroad?

Pet Passports are issued by OV (Official Veterinarian) registered vets. We have several OVs on the team at Pennard Vets . They can also give advice on parasite treatments a nd give you information about possible risks to your pet at your destination.

If you need a Pet Passport we ask that you ring ahead to confirm that an OV will be at our Tonbridge clinic.

Our nurses run travel clinics, too, and will help you to put an effective parasite control regime in place to ensure you have a trouble-free journey.